Friday, November 18, 2005

My Texas Surprise!

Some of you may know already, that Kirsten and Andy surprised me with a trip to Texas AND a four star hotel. I will never forgive them for keeping secrets, those bastards!!! It was really fun, it was really nice to see Kirsten and it was nice to avoid the snow for a few days. Everyone in Texas though 30 degrees was cold! When Andy and I were on the plane, the pilot said that it was 16 degrees in Minneapolis and the airline attendant looked horrified. Thanks again guys for the trip, I will never forget it!

Here's some photos...










Comments:
What fun!! You guys look like you had a nice relaxing time! I wish I could take a break from this weather, but it kind of is for me when I'm sleeping under 5 blankets!
 
I loved seeing y'all down here!
See you at Christmas...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?