Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Karaokee dream


As many of you know, I am fond of the Karaoke at the Sportsman and yes I do like to sing the same song over and over again. So if you hate this, then get over it! Here is my list of songs I will sing over and over and yes many are too lame for humanity!

1. Joleen- Dolly Parton I love this song AND it's about cheating men!

2. What's going on?- 4 Non Blondes Everybody likes that one, but do it before you have too
many beers or it is lethal!

3. Bad Girls- Donna Summers Hello prostitution? And, I get to say toot toot...

4. Silver Springs- Fleetwood Mac I know I know, way too lame BUT I sound great what can I
say I love myself (yes like that!)

5.Love Shack- B52's I know, everybody does this song, but I honestly love the B52's and that
is the only song they ever have.

I'm sure Shawna has something to say about this list...

Comments:
TOOT TOOT. BEEP BEEP.

You DO sing the same songs over and over again but that's okay, you do them well! Plus, you'll replace Kim! NO ONE sang Eclipse of the Heart! And we didn't do Love Shack! How sad! Next time, I'm doing Neil Diamond again.
 
I know, I am supposed to be dead right now! Melody and I sang "Eclipse of the Heart" in the car just so I wouldn't have to kill myself!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?