Monday, October 31, 2005

I LOVE Katamari!



If you aren't already obsessed with Katamari Damacy, you SHOULD be.

I am not a 'gamer' per se but this game is soo adorable! The premise?: Roll shit up into a ball. Paperclips, babies, clouds. And you will love all of the gay references (I think they were intentional!?).

If you don't plan on buying a gaming system, just download this little desktop buddy,go to the presents logo (the little guy on the cake!) and download. Then log-in to the website and collect presents for your little friend!




Comments:
eee! I downloaded the little prince before and i love making him roll around and pick shit up on my desktop. I STILL love the original but now i have a hankerin to play some newer styles- that underwater one was cool! I seriously do love Katamari Damacy- I think I tried to roll my bag around my floor to clean it up!
 
Yes, the Little Prince has rolled up my heart. There is a RACING level that is so fun. You roll shit up still, but very quickly on a race track.
 
oh goodness i love that!!!
 
ooo I do hope you see this too:

http://www.harveycartel.org/mare/pics/katamari.html

we HAVE to make a real one now. at least, I am!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?