Thursday, October 27, 2005

Here is why they have that weird word picture thingy...

What an asshole!...


accordion-7E19B5 said...
Great Blog! I also have a site about selling accordions. You can check it out at selling accordionsAlso, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!FREE DVD Camcorder

Accordians my ASS!!! Now I have to put that weird word thingy on the posts, sorry guys!

Comments:
actually I wish I had gotten this spam comment instead of that other one! At least its about something random like accordions!
 
This is true, I should be greatful for my SPAM!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?