Sunday, October 30, 2005

4 freekin' parties, it is hard to grow up on camera




Well, as many of you know Shawna and I were the Olsen Twins for this Pagan Holiday.















The best thing ever occurred Friday night... We were at the Flaherty's Party and telling someone about our Olsen Twins look when a girl interrupted us and blurted, "Are you making fun of the Olsen Twins?!" We were like no, we are impersonating them..." and she goes "Well, they're my second cousins, so don't make fun of them!" And I said, "Sorry we were impersonating celebrities." Then she said the best line ever," Well, You try growing up in front of the camera, and see how hard it is". PLEASE!

Here's some pictures.... By the way, Voni is Tyra Banks (You gotta be like Bam Bam Bam), Adrianne is a Pregnant Britney Spears (I've got the Golden Ticket) and Chris is a golfer who has won the Masters (hence the Green Blazer).

Comments:
Yo dude! Kagome here, love the pics from the parties. Thought I'd drop by as I procrastinate from doing my biostats homework. Yup, you read right. Halloween and I'm doing bloody homework.
 
Obviously she knows all about the pain of growing up in front of cameras and the wretched life of going to NYU and the struggles of making a million dollars a minute. Actually it was hard for us to be in front of cameras, although the mascara did help keep my eyes open-damn I just remembered we never did any paparazzi shots. We were too worried we'd upset that crazy person! I'll post my photos later!
 
Homework on Halloween, sounds about as hard as growing up in front of the camera with a gigantic sweater on!
 
OH NO! I forgot to tell you i stole your photos and now im using them in facebook- BUT I can delete it if you want so you can put them up! sorry!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?